Custom Processing Plastic Injection Molding Design For Computer Shell Parts
2) Average processing quantities:50,000 pieces
3) Mold Type: Plastic Injection Mold
4) Mold Base Type: Standard
5) Mold Core Material: P20 , NAK80, 718H,718
6) Mold Cavities: 1,2,4,8,10,12,16
7) Mold Making Time: 30-35 days
8) Established : 2003
|Electronic Parts Moulds
|Household Appliance Mould
|Plastic Injection Mould
|Injection moulding material available
||single or multi
|Steel of plastic injections moulds
|Plastic injections moulds life
||about 3 millions
||according to the customers' requirements
||CNC,EDM,Cutting off Machine,drilling press,wire cutting machine,milling machine,plastic machinery,etc
||around 35 days
1. Mold design is subject to customer's requirement.
2. Injection molding machine specification of certain plastic,etc. Our products include a variety of vacuum cleaners,and plastic components. These products are widely available to world-class large companies. We have won a high reputation among clients. Our company provides processing or researching and manufacturing services. We are very interested in the development of new products to meet market demands.
3. Specifications about flow,material,radian and so on,we can fit in all you want.
How to pack the moulds and products?
1. For mold: After assemble and clear mold ,we paint anti-rust for or grease on mold ,then cover it with thin film and place it into a stable wooden box.
2. For plastic products: The first thing is to wrap each part up with semi-transparent thin foam and put it into plastic bag, the second step is place them into cartons with thin sponge plates to prevent scratches.
1 . R&D
Customer sends us sample or drawings, we do modification as per customer's need.Some professional suggestion to help customer improve the product details
2 . Discussion
Discuss the options for the project,such as mold steel,plastic material,delivery time, ect.
3 . Details confirmation
Customer confirms the plastic material, machines used,and the some requirements on details.
4 . Mould Design
We make mould design according to customer's machine and requirements.
5 . Mold Tooling
Start to make mold, Cut steel, CNC machining, polishing, sampling,etc.
6 . Mold Processing
Share some mould process photos to customer to keep customer posted.
7 . Sample and delivery
T0 - T1: Checking if mould running ok, the dimensions, weight, wall thickness to meet customer requirements.
After all is ok, we will send samples to customer approve.
Part Of Workshop
1 . We have own research and development department to produce new machines every month .
2 . We have inspection team , to check and control the quality well .
3 . For packing and loading , we accept customers requirement .