Professional High Precision Mold 1 Cavity - 32 Cavity HASCO DME Standard
LKM, C50 standard mold base or other you want
45#,50#,P20,H13, 718 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 etc
HASCO, DME, MISUMI, PUNCH
ABS, PC, PVC, PA66, POM or other you want
ISO 9001:2008 Certificated, GSG Certificated
Our professional engineers team design, make and check the mold in each step
Our engineers follow the molds' production every week to make sure all of them are in schedule;
After trial production, we will check the samples to make sure all are right
We will send the sample and dimension report to our clients for approval
After everything is ok, we will do final inspection on the molds and products b
Plastic mould advantages
Professional design team
Professional mold design team
Professional mold making machines
Professional mould and product QC and tec. team
Rich mould making experience with different clients from various country
1 . R&D
Customer sends us sample or drawings, we do modification as per customer's need.Some professional suggestion to help customer improve the product details
2 . Discussion
Discuss the options for the project,such as mold steel,plastic material,delivery time, ect.
3 . Details confirmation
Customer confirms the plastic material, machines used,and the some requirements on details.
4 . Mould Design
We make mould design according to customer's machine and requirements.
5 . Mold Tooling
Start to make mold, Cut steel, CNC machining, polishing, sampling,etc.
6 . Mold Processing
Share some mould process photos to customer to keep customer posted.
7 . Sample and delivery
T0 - T1: Checking if mould running ok, the dimensions, weight, wall thickness to meet customer requirements.
After all is ok, we will send samples to customer approve.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2 .Negotiations Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Making mold(moulds) Confirm drawing, start to do DFM,mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule Every week we will feedback to the customer a mold progress.
6. sample shoot We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), then, get your signature sample ,mass production.
7. Package Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts ,or as your requiretment.
8. Delivery deliver goods by air or by sea.