Professional Custom High Quality Spare Parts Plastic Injection
While at a glance controller stands might just seem like big hunks of plastic that clutter up a surface, in reality, they're useful for several purposes. A good controller stand can help keep your controllers organized so that you don't lose them, and will also prevent your controllers from scratching (or getting scratched by) other surfaces.
In addition, they look great and let you stylishly display your gaming gear, and some of them will even charge your controller if you use rechargeable batteries.
Why choose us:
1. We are an manufacturer specialized in OEM injection plastic parts from design to rapid prototype to plastic mould to mass production for more than 20 years. We also produce mold temperature controlling machines or system.
2. Material:all kinds of plastic,such as ABS,PC+ABS,Acrylic,PVC,TPE,PBT PC,PEPP,PPS,PA,PEI,POM and all other engineering plastics with or without additives.
3. Providing samples with important dimensions and customizing inspection report material certification to customer for validation and verification.
4. Dimensions are controlled according to tolerance specified in ISO and DIN.
5. Drawing formats: Pro/E Solid Works,Cimatron AutoCAD and so on.
6. Equipments include CNC,EDM,grinding machine,injection machine (from 45ton to 1000ton), we can supply high precision and complex injection moulds and products.
7. We accept small order quantity, fast delivery.
|Mould material||45#, 50#, P20, H13, 718, 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 etc.(Hardness 35~55HRC)|
|Mould base||Standard mold base,LKM, HASCO ect.|
|Ejection system||Motor/hydraulic cylinder/stripping plate/angle pin,etc|
|Cooling system||In core baffle and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Design software||UG, PROE, CAD, CAXA ect.|
|Plastic material||PP, PC, PS, PE, PU, PVC, ABS, PA66,PMMA, 50% ,35%,15% FIBER ect.|
|Mould life||300000-500000 shots|
|Delivery time||Sample making 3-7 days,mold making 15-40 days based on molds structure|
|Specification||Depends on customer's DRAWINGS|
|Mold Building Lead Time:||T1, 4-5 weeks, Part measurement report (upon required).|
|Export Country:||Europe, Japan, America, Australian, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy...etc.:|
|Experience:||20 years experience in plastic injection mold making and plastic prouducts produce.|
|To be discussed||In-Mold Decoration, Injection Mould, Plastic Mold, Overmould, 2K Mould, Die-Casting Mould, Thermoset Mold, Stack Mold, Interchangeable Mold,Collapsible Core Mold, Die Sets, Compression Mold, Cold Runner System LSR Mold,...etc.|
|Mould Base Material:||LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME,...etc. Or as per Customer's Requirment.|
|Surface Finish:||Texture(MT standard), High gloss polishing|
|Cavity/Core Steel:||P20, 2311, H13, 2344, Starvax 420, 236, AdC3, S136, 2312, 2379, 2316, 2083, Nak80, 2767 ...etc.|
|Hot/ Cold Runner||HUSKY, INCOE, YDDO, HASCO, DME, MoldMaster, Masterflow, Mastip, Taiwan made brand...etc.|
|Mould Life:||5,000 to 1,000,000 Shots. (According to your working environment.)|
|Design & Program Softwares:||High speed CNC, Standard CNC, EDM, Wire Cutting, WEDM, Grinder, Plastic Injection Molding Machine for trial out mold from 50-3000T available.|
|A Grade||B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
|Mold base standard||HASCO/DME||LKM||LKM||Chinese Local|
|Cavity steel||H13,2344,2343,||718,738,P20HH,||Local P20,WY718||Aluminum,S50C|
|8407 Heat Hard steel||NAK80|
|Runner||Hot runner,cold runner||Hot runner,cold runner||Cold runner||Cold runner|
|Mold price||Most expensive||Expensive||Cost-effective||Cheapest|
Terms and condictions
|Payment terms||Mold: 40%T/T deposit, 30% T/T after T0 and 30% T/T after sample approval|
|Product: 50% deposit, 50% before shipment|
|Trade terms||FOB Shenzhen for molds, EXWorks for Parts|
|Delivery time||Usually 30 days for molds, 25 days for products|
|Package||well packed for any damage during transport, such as pp bag or bubble bag and carton and pallet, it can be discussed|
|Minimum||1 set for mold, 3000pcs for products|
1. For sample: according to the dimension of the plastic parts, we will choose a correect box to avoid the damage during the delivery.
2. For bulk:
1) One piece of plastic product with one plastic bag.
2) Putting these single plastic products into standard export carton.
3) Pallets also can be provided if you need.
Injection molding applications
Household utility ware,auto components,Computer electronics,Electronics components,Field mower,Sorting Machine,Marketing samples,Medical & dental products,Model shops, toys, hobby, New product design & development,Furniture Design,Civil Engineering,Construction, Marine Industry,Garden Products,Military industry.